There has never been a better time to go solar
Solar technology has come a long way in recent years. It is more efficient and cheaper now than it has ever been. By making your purchase through the Antigonish Community Energy Coop, you can save between 15% - 20% per system. We buy in volume to make renewable energy more accessible to more of our community's residents and businesses.
How it Works
- Join the Coop! A lifetime household membership to ACE is $5.00. JOIN NOW
- All members are entitled to one free home assessment by one of our installers. The assessment will detail any work that needs to be done to prepare for installation (ex. roof repairs) and give you a breakdown of costs. REQUEST A SITE ASSESSMENT
- We are organizing our second group buy. Interested members are asked to confirm their commitment with at $500.00 deposit by May 31st, 2017. Installations will be completed in order in which deposits are received. MAKE YOUR DEPOSIT
- The ACE Coop installers will negotiate with suppliers to get the beat deal on solar equipment, taking into consideration: shipping, efficiency and price. Group buyers will be invoiced for the solar equipment costs 10 days before the order is placed.
- Equipment costs must be paid before the order is placed. Members who wish to take advantage of financing through the Bergengren Credit Union will be eligible for an Eco-Line of Credit (prime +1% or better).
- Once the Coop receives all of the member's equipment from the manufacturers, the Coop will contact you to schedule your installation. Labour and installation costs are billed following completion of the work.